||Cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, dogs, rabbits, birds (turkeys, pigeons, parrots, quails, pheasants).
||Treatment and prevention of animals affected by endo- and ectoparasites:
- cattle: gastrointestinal tract – sexually mature and stage 4 larvae Nematodirus helvetianus, Ostertagia ostertagi, O. lyrata, Bunostomum trigonocephalum, B. phlebotomum, Haemonchus placei (stage 3 and 4 larvae), Trichostrongylus ahei, T. Cooprictinata pei, T. Cooprictinata lungs – mature and 4th stage larvae of Dictyocaulus viviparus; cavities – stages of microsetaria Setaria labiato-papillosa; skin – sexually mature Paraphilaria bovicola, larvae of the subcutaneous gadfly of the 1st and 2nd stages of Hypoderma bovis, H. lineatum, scabies mites Psoroptes bovis, Sarcoptes bovis, Chorioptes bovis, mites Demodex bovis, lice bovicola bovysinus, lice Haemternus
- sheep, goats: gastrointestinal tract – sexually mature and larvae of stages 3 and 4 Bunostomum trigonocephalum, Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcincta, Oesophagostomum venulosum, O. columbianum, Chabertia ovina, mature larvae Trichostrongylus colricus ovisi, sexually mature larvae of Trichostrongylus colricus ovisi, 4 lungs – mature and 4th stage larvae Dictyocaulus filaria, Protostrongylus rufescens; nasopharynx – gadfly larvae of all stages of Oestrus ovis; skin – scabies mites Psoroptes ovis, Sarcoptes bovis, S. caprae, Chorioptes ovis, Ch. caprae, lice Bovicola ovis, B. caprae, Linognathus ovillus lice, L. pedalis, L. caprae;
- pigs: gastrointestinal tract – mature and 4 stage larvae Ascaris suum, Oesophagostomum dentatum, mature Strongyloides ransomi, Trichuris suis; lungs – Metastrongylus spp .; buds – mature and 4th stage larvae of Stefanurus dentatus; skin – lice Haematopinus suis, mites Sarcoptes suis, S. parvula, Demodex phylloides;
- horses: gastrointestinal tract – Ascaridae, Strongylidae, Strongyioididae, Oxyurata, Trihonematidae, Spiruridae; lungs – Dictyocaulus spp .; skin – Parafilaria multipapillosa, Onchcerca cervicalis, horsefly larvae – Gasterophilus spp., Rhinoestrus purpureus;
- dogs: gastrointestinal tract – Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina, Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala; skin – mites Sarcoptes canis, Notoedres cati, Otodectes cynotis, Cheyletiella jasguri, Demodex canis, Linognathus setotus lice;
- rabbits: Passalurus ambiguus nematodes, Psoroptes cuniculi ticks;
- poultry (chickens, turkeys): ticks Knemidocoptes mutans, K. pilae, K. gallinae.
|Dosage and method of administration
||The drug is used once, only subcutaneously in the area of the scapula, in pigs – in the neck area. Doses of the drug for different types are shown in the table.
||Dose, ml / 10 kg of body weight
|Cattle, sheep, goats, horses, rabbits
|Poultry (chickens, turkeys)
||0.1 (per bird); 0.2 (with a mass of more than 5 kg)
In the treatment of scabies, demodicosis, chorioptosis, the drug is re-administered after 8-10 days. An injection of more than 5 ml is divided into two parts and injected into different places.