|Species||Dogs, cats, rabbits…|
|Composition||One tablet (3.2 ± 0.2 g) contains the active substance:
Sodium salt of dichloroisocyanuric acid – 80.5%.
Auxiliary substances: adipic acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate.
|Indications||The drug is used for preventive, current and final disinfection, as well as for decontamination and disinfection of various objects subject to veterinary supervision, namely:
• sections of the technological cycle of the poultry industry (incubators, incubation and hatchery cabinets, poultry and egg processing plants, ensuring the cleanliness of the water supply system and maintaining the optimal bacterial background of drinking water);
• equipment, slaughterhouses and shops for processing meat, dairy and other products of animal origin;
• trade, laboratory premises and their inventory;
• Vehicles for products of animal origin and in quarantine zones;
• various livestock premises, as well as booths, cages and other places of small animals and poultry keeping, especially after their de-worming;
• sanitation of water supply systems and feed lines for liquid feed in pig houses and fur farms;
Control of green algae in process pools and water storage systems.
|Dosage and method of administration||Preparation of working solutions of the appropriate concentration is carried out according to the calculations given in the tables enclosed in the package.
Disinfection is carried out after thorough mechanical and sanitary cleaning of surfaces of disinfection objects.
Disinfection by means of “Blanidas ® 300” is carried out by methods of wiping, irrigation and fogging, using appropriate equipment.
The consumption rate of the product when used by wiping is 100 ml / m2 of surface, using the method of irrigation from a Kvazar type sprayer – 150-200 ml / m2, from a hydro-gun or autos-300 ml / m2, aerosol method from thermo-dusters (foggers), motor-dusters from Calculation of 10 ml / m3.
For disinfection, working solutions of the preparation of the following concentrations are used:
• For general sanitation, preventive disinfection, disinfection (except for tuberculosis) and viral infections, apply 0.06% active solution of chlorine solution (4 tablets per 10 liters of water) with 1-2 hours exposure by wiping, irrigation or aerosol Method.
• For fungal infections, apply 0.2% active chlorine solution (14 tablets per 10 liters of water) at 2:00 exposure by wiping, irrigation or aerosol method.
• With tuberculosis, especially dangerous infections and infectious diseases caused by spore-forming microorganisms of the genus Bacillus, apply 0.3% active chlorine solution (20 tablets per 10 liters of water) at 3:00 exposure by wiping, irrigation or aerosol method.
• 0,015% (1 tablet per 10 liters of water) to prevent the propagation of green algae and other microorganisms in closed pools and water supply systems;
• 0,03% (2 tablets per 10 liters of water) – for sanitation of milking equipment and milk processing facilities, feeders, drinking bowls for animals and poultry;
• 0,045% (3 tablets per 10 l of water) – preventive disinfection of premises and inventory in the presence of animals or poultry and for disinfection of hatching eggs;
• 0.06% (4 tablets per 10 liters of water) – aseptic cleaning of slaughterhouses, meat processing shops, refrigeration chambers, sanitation equipment of incubators, shopping, laboratory premises, vehicles;
• 0.1% (7 tablets per 10 liters of water) – preventive disinfection of equipment, bunkers and premises of feed shops and cattle-breeding premises in case of sanitary ruptures, disinfecting shearing tools;
• 0.15% (10 tablets per 10 liters of water) – current disinfection and disinfestation of places for sick animals and birds, incl. And in the contamination of premises with mycobacteria; Disinfection of vehicle wheels when crossing quarantine zones;
• 0,2% (14 tablets per 10 liters of water) – disinfestation for protozoal diseases of animals and poultry.
|Contraindications||Individual sensitivity of the animal to the components of the drug.|
|Warning||Work with a disinfectant is not allowed to persons under 18 years of age, persons with allergic diseases, pregnant women and women who feed babies.
It is forbidden to eat, smoke during disinfection. When disinfection works are carried out, splashes and solutions of the product in the eyes, on the skin should be avoided. At the end of work, the face and hands should be washed with soap and water.
Preparation of working solutions of “Blanidas ® 300” concentrate to 0.1% active chlorine (7 tablets per 10 liters of water) should be carried out in protective clothing with the use of skin protection. Preparation of working solutions of the means of concentration of 0.1% of active chlorine and above should be carried out using protective equipment of skin, respiratory organs and eyes – in protective clothing (robe, cap, rubberized apron, rubber gloves, special footwear) Petal “, RPG-67 or RU-60M with cartridge B, in protective glasses type PO -2, PO -3
If the measures are not observed, signs of irritation of the respiratory organs (perspiration in the throat, coughing, rapid breathing, discharge from the nose) and mucous membranes of the eyes (caresses, lacrimation) may appear, a headache may occur.
If signs of irritation of the respiratory system appear, discontinue use of the product, immediately remove the affected person to fresh air or to another room. Mouth and pharynx rinse with water, give a warm drink (milk or water), if necessary, consult a doctor.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with running water for 10-15 minutes. Inoculate 20-30% solution of sodium sulfacyl in the eyes and consult a doctor if necessary.
If the product gets on the skin, rinse the area thoroughly with running water, then lubricate the skin with a softening cream.
If the product gets into the stomach, give the victim a few glasses of water, then take 10-20 crushed tablets of activated charcoal, if necessary, consult a doctor.
|Release form||Containers of polymer materials of 12 tablets or cans of polymer materials for 300 tablets.|
|Storage conditions||Store in original package. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Store separately from food and animal feeding at +5-40°С.|
|Shelf life||4 years from the date of production.|