||Cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits, carnivores and birds (chickens, turkeys, geese, pheasants, pigeons).
- Brovitacoccid- oral powder. 1 gr contains as active substances:
amprolium hydrochloride -125 mg,
vicasol- 2 mg,
vitamin A -10,000 IU and adjuvants.
- Treatment and prophylaxis of bovine (calf), ovine, caprine, porcine, rabbit, carnivorous, poultry (chickens, turkeys, geese, pheasants, pigeons) in case of eimeriosis caused by:
– at calves – Eimeria bovis, E. Cylindrical, E. Ellipsoidae, E. Zuernii and Cryptosporidium muris and C. parvus;
– at sheep, goats- Eimeria arlogni, E. faurei, E. intracata, E. ninaekohljakimovae;
– at swine – Eimeria debliecki, E. scabra, E. spinosa, E. suis, Isospora suis;
– at the rabbits – Eimeria magna, E. perfonas, E.stiedae;
– at carnivore – Isospora canis, I. Ohioensis, I. Rivolta, I.felis;
– at chickens – Eimeria acervulina, E. maxima, E. necatrix, E. tenella;
– at turkeys – Eimeria adenoeidis, E. meleagrimitis;
– at pheasants – Eimeria colchii;
– at geese – Eimeria anseria, E. noces, E. truncate;
– at pigeons – Eimeria labbeana.
|Dosage and method of administration
||Brovitacoccid se administrează animalelor și păsărilor în amestec cu apa sau hrana, pregătind amestecul necesar pentru 1 zi. Se administrează uniform pe parcursul unei zile.
- calves: prophylaxis – 0.4-0.5 g / 10 kg body weight, for 3 weeks;
treatment – 1 g / 10 kg body weight (eimeriosis) or 1.5 g / 10 kg body weight (cryptosporidiosis), for 5-10 days.
- sheep, goats: prophylaxis – 0.6 g / 10 kg body weight, for 3 weeks;
treatment – 4 g / 10 kg body weight for 5 days.
- pigs: prophylaxis – 0.4 g / 10 kg body weight, for 4-8 weeks;
treatment – 2-4 g / 10 kg body weight for 5 days.
- rabbits: prophylaxis – 1g / 1 l drinking water, for 3 weeks;
treatment – 2-2.5 g / 1 l drinking water for 4-5 days.
- carnivores: prophylaxis – puppies 10 days before calving, drinking water is replaced with 0.075% solution (SA) or 6g / 1l water;
treatment – 2 g / 10 kg body weight for 7-10 days.
- birds (chickens, turkeys, geese, pheasants, pigeons): prophylaxis – chickens up to 2 months, daily – 0.9-1g / 1 kg feed; chickens 2-4 months, daily – 0.7g / 1 kg fural; 4 months-up to eggs- 0.4g / 1 kg feed; broiler chickens, turkeys-1g / 1 kg fodder – the whole growing period buds, pheasants, pigeons – during the period of danger of invasion; treatment – regardless of species and age of birds-2 g / 1 kg of feed or 1 l of water for 5-10 days.
- Do not administer to laying hens, pregnant or lactating animals.
It is not indicated for replacement youth older than 4 months.
- Slaughter of animals for human consumption of animals 14 days, of birds over 7 days from the last administration of the curative dose and 2 days after the preventive one.
- Polymer container or laminated paper package of 10 each; 30; 50; 100 and polyethylene packages of 500 and 1000 g each.
- Store in a dry, dark place at the temperature from +4 ºC to +20 ºC.