|Composition||Each dose (5 ml) contains:
-Inactivated porcine parvovirus (Porcine Parvovirus), strain NADL-7, minimal titer 128x (haemagglutination) units per 0.05 ml.
– Inactivated Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, strain CN 3342, minimum titer RP> 1.0
– Inactivated agent of Leptospira bratislava, JEZ, minimum titer: at least 30 protective doses for hamsters
– Inactivated agent Leptospira canicola, strain C-51, minimal titer: at least 80 protective doses for hamsters
– Inactivated agent of Leptospira grippotyphosa, strain MAL 1540, minimum titer: at least 800 protective doses for hamsters
– Inactivated agent Leptospira hardjo, WHO strain, minimum titer GMT titer in 4/5 rabbits>, 1: 120 or GMT titer in 4/5 cattle>, 1:40.
– Inactivated agent Leptospira icterohaemorrhagie, strain NADL (11403), minimum titer: at least 80 protective doses for hamsters
– Inactivated agent Leptospira pomona, strain T 262, minimum titer: at least 800 protective doses for hamsters
|Indications||Farrowsure® Plus B is for the vaccination of healthy breeding pigs as an aid in protection
against poor reproductive performance caused by porcine parvovirus (PPV), erysipelas caused
by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, and leptospirosis caused by Leptospira bratislava, L. canicola,
L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. pomona.
|Dosage and method of administration||The method of input is intramuscular.
After the first selection from the vial the drug should be used immediately.
Shake well before use. Introduce a single dose (5 ml) of the vaccine intramuscularly, following the rules of asepsis.
Clinically healthy pigs receive two doses with an interval of 3-5 weeks, the second dose is administered 2-4 weeks before fertilization. Clinically healthy repairing mumps should receive a second dose at least 14 days before fertilization.
Revaccination with a single dose is recommended before the next fertilization.
|Release form||Plastic bottles for 10 -, 50 -, 100 – doses.|
|Storage conditions||Store in original package. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Store separately from food and animal feeding at +2 – 8°С.|
|Shelf life||18 months from the date of production.|