- The preparation contains as active substance ciprofloxacin hydrochloride – 0.45% and adjuvants: benzalkonium chloride – 0.05%,
trilon B – 0.08% and water for injections – up to 100%.
- The preparation has bactericidal action and has a broad antimicrobial spectrum, it is effective in the direction of Gram + and Gram – germs.
Ciprovet eye drops are indicated for dogs and cats in the following cases:
• for curative purposes in the treatment of serious and chronic eye diseases:
in acute and chronic conjunctivitis, keratoconjunctivitis, keratitis, ulcers a
cornea, septic iridocyclitis, blepharitis;
• for the prevention of infectious diseases of the eyes following trauma and the penetration of foreign bodies, as well as in pre- and postoperative ophthalmic surgery.
|Dosage and method of administration
- Ciprovet eye drops drip into the conjunctival space of the affected eye, cats – 1 drop each, dogs – 1-2 drops 4 times a day for 7-14 days, until the symptoms disappear.
- In case of purulent or serous-purulent stools, beforehand
performs eye hygiene – drip 3-4 drops of the preparation and wipe with a swab. After sanitization, 1-2 drops of the preparation are dropped and the treatment is carried out.
- Contraindications to the use of the preparation Ciprovet eye drops may serve the individual sensitivity of the animal to the components of the preparation.
- Ciprovet eye drops should be administered with caution to animals with atherosclerosis of the cerebral vessels and disorder of the cerebral circuit.
- When working with Ciprovet eye drops, follow the rules of personal hygiene provided when working with medicines.
- Smoking and the consumption of drinks and food are prohibited during work.
- At the end of the work, wash your hands with warm water and soap.
- The remaining packaging from Ciprovet ifhthalmic drops can not be used for household purposes, it must be used with household waste.
- Ciprovet eye drops are packed in 5, 10 and 20 ml in closed glass vials with polymer lids or glass vials with rubber stoppers and aluminum lids, the secondary packaging being the cardboard box and accompanied by instructions for administration.
- Store in original package. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Store separately from food and animal feeding at +5-25°С.
||3 years from the date of production; after opening vial – 30 days.