|Species||Pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, rabbit,fish|
|Composition||1 ml of Alben® Forte contains albendazole – 50 mg and oxyclozanide – 37.5 mg (as active ingredients), as well as excipients.|
|Indications||To deworm cattle and small ruminants with
• trematodiasis (acute and chronic fasciolasis, dicroceliasis, paramphistomidosis);
• gastrointestinal nematodosis (haemonchosis, bunostomosis, esophagostomiasis, nematodirosis, ostertagiosis, chabertiosis, cooperiosis, strongyloidosis, trichostrongylosis, trichocephaliasis, neoascariosis);
• pulmonary nematodosis (dictyocaulosis, protostrongilosis, mulleriosis, cystocaulosis);
• cestodiasis (monieziasis, avitellinosis, thysanieziosis).To deworm pigs with ascaridosis, esophagostomiasis, metastrongilosis, trichocephaliasis, strongyloidosis and fasciolasis.To deworm poultry with:
• trematodiasis (goose and duck echinostomatidosis);
• nematodosis (ascaridiosis, heterakidosis, capillariasis, amidostomosis, goose and duck ganguleterakidosis);
• cestodiasis (goose and duck hymenolepiasis, goose drepanidoteniasis).
|Dosage and method of administration||Ruminants – individual oral use in a single dose as follows:
• gastrointestinal nematodosis (haemonchosis, bunostomosis, esophagostomiasis, nematodirosis, chabertiosis, cooperiosis, strongyloidosis, trichostrongylosis, trichocephaliasis, neoascariosis), pulmonary nematodosis (dictyocaulosis, mulleriosis, cystocaulosis) and cestodiasis (monieziasis, avitellinosis, thysanieziosis) – 1 ml per 5 kg of body weight;
• trematodiasis (fasciolasis, dicroceliasis, eurytremosis and paramphistomidosis), ostertagiosis and protostrongilosis – 1.25 ml per 5 kg of body weight.
Pig nematodosis (ascaridosis, esophagostomiasis, metastrongilosis, trichocephaliasis, strongyloidosis) and fasciolasis – individual oral administration in a single dose (1.0 ml per 5 kg of body weight).
Goose, duck and henny nematodosis (ganguleterakidosis, ascaridiosis, heterakidosis), trematodiasis (echinostomatidosis, prosthogonimosis) and cestodiasis (drepanidoteniasis, hymenolepiasis, railletinosis): 1 ml per 5 kg of body weight for two days in succession (individual administration) or add to feed during morning feeding (group administration (≤100 animals)). Mix body weight-based dose with feed (50 g of feed per 1 bird).
|Contraindications||Increased individual sensitivity to the drug components. Do not use in laying hens (due to drug accumulation in eggs); in contagious and debilitated animals; males and females within lay period; during the first half (sheep, goats and sows) and the first trimester of pregnancy (cows).|
|Release form||100 ml bottles. 1 l polymeric cans.|
|Storage conditions||Store in original package. Protect from light. Keep out of the reach of children. Store separately from food and animal feeding at 0-20°С.|
|Waiting time||Cattle, sheep, goats and pigs are allowed to be slaughtered for meat not earlier than 20 days after deworming. The stated period is 5 days in poultry.
Milk of milking animals is esculent not earlier than 4 days after the drug administration. Meat and milk received before stated period termination can be used to feed fur animals.
|Shelf life||2 years.|